Monday, October 5, 2009

It's almost Quilt Market time!

Quilt Market and Festival in Houton.

No, I'm not going, but I am really excited to see the updates from everyone. And I bet you are too, RIGHT?! Of course you are! This handy-dandy little button will (hopefully) link everyone's updates together. I think there are about 30 at this point. So until the day when I can really attend, this is the next-best thing. And it's such a cute little button, I'll keep it up for probably way too long.

Totally unrelated: just found out my daughter's preschool is closing due to budget cuts. We are all totally bummed and I even wanted to make a quilt for the teacher for Christmas, but it will be a done deal by then. Sorry, just wanted to whine. Some of us mommies were trying to think what we can do. It's partially subsidized by local taxes, but we pay a nominal fee. They won't even consider raising the cost; they're just cutting it altogether. If you have been in a similar situation, I'd love to hear what action you took to save something meaningful to you!

2008



2009 (A tad more confident!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Sew lovely of you to comment.