Thursday, May 21, 2009

A bright sunshiney day

My favorite local weather man has a new acronym: NACITS. Any guesses?






Not A Cloud In The Sky! A glorious day!!


I took the baby outside while my oldest was napping to pair up some of the shirt fabrics. I finally got the courage to start trimming them. I have most of the knit shirts backed with lightweight fusible interfacing, but will need to get some more. Three yards weren't enough! I totally underestimated how much I would need.









These are just little peaks... I like to keep a lot of it a surprise. But I will say that when the ties are added... wow, things really start to pop and look very interesting.

Speaking of ties, I found a great help in a dear lady who make ties her creative passion. A lot of great info on her blogs about making things exclusively with men's ties. Thanks, Barb!
Off to continue this fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Sew lovely of you to comment.